This noise sounds like a bearing that needs to change but I already changed all the bearings in the van. Have been told by three different repair shops that the turbo is going through. But there have been no signs as mentioned on the internet about the turbo. I'm still able to build great speed and no black blue or white smoke. Not even regular diesel smoke seen. I have taken all the precautions to prevent the black diesel smoke. Please advise as a turbo for the Ford Ranger Thunder is very costly.
At 2000rpm and above a buzzing/humming noise is heard. on 2007 Ford Ranger
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Ranger Questions
- I have a 1994 Ford Ranger with no spark. I have replaced the distributor, the
- The over drive light flashes steadily an when gas is aplied boggs down.
- My fan control will only work on High setting. I replaced the fan control switch
- know oil presure i replaced oil pump and shalf and still nothing
- freeze plugs needs replaced runs hot I need to know where they are