The radio and clock have no power to them, my hubby checked and doesn't think it's the fuses....what else could it be?
as of 2 days ago, the radio and clock stopped on 1991 Volvo 740
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by Bret Bodas ,
September 10, 2013
By clock you mean the clock display on the radio?
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo 740 Questions
- Hard start stalling code 233 socket 2 only no codes in socket 6, it's a Rex Regina too
- I am having starting issues when my car warms up.
- Started and ran before I replaced the fuel filter. Does the fuel line need to be rid of air? Stalls when I try and start it. Not sure what I did wrong.
- Overdrive not working
- I need to see the vacuum diagram
1991 Volvo 740 Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($370 - 447) in England, AR
- Oil and Filter Change ($31 - 76) in Riceville, TN
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Tickfaw, LA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($118 - 249) in Varnado, LA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Welch, MN
- Battery Cable Replacement ($289 - 313) in Vashon, WA