Passenger side fog lamp is out. Have no clue as to how to get to it.
As a DIYer how do you replace the fog lamp on the 2006 Azera? on 2006 Hyundai Azera
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Azera Questions
- Does fluid in boot on rack & pinion require r&p replacement?
- I have a 2007 Hyundia Azera dome lights and locks, and remote stoped working y?
- trunk,fob,dome lights stop working
- What is a Cam Actuator engine light sensor? Problem?
- I just repair my 09azera engine completely?how should i drive it for best result
2006 Hyundai Azera Estimates
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($315 - 421) in Churubusco, IN
- Brake Drum Replacement ($342 - 521) in Amawalk, NY
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Cooperstown, NY
- Strut Replacement - Rear ($366 - 486) in Armorel, AR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($191 - 228) in Milton, NC
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 223) in Saint Albans, WV