I have an iPhone 5 and i cannot figure out how to add contacts to my phone book in the car. Back in 07' when i bought this 08' car, the cell phone technology allowed me to send contacts from my phone to the car phone book using Bluetooth. Cant do it now. Anyone know of any new developments?
Are there iphone updates to the car's computer system? on 2008 Mercedes-Benz C350
1 answer 1 comment
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz C350 Questions
- How do I turn off the anti theft lock device on my car?
- I'm in a/an Audi A6 3.2 wanna try this vehicle...Should I but on this Mercedes-Benz
- My 2008 C350 shut off wont start. Is it the ignition or the battery? ?
- My interior lights and remote garage controls stopped working
- problem with easy entry/exist