my rabbit is falling apart! trannie is slipping, replaced the module for windsheild wipers, now the dome lights dont work. both headlights went out at the same time and I have had multiple things light up including emmissions, brakes, and antitheft is screwed up & car wont evrn lock most times. help!
are there any recalls for the 2007vw rabbit that include the transmission, wiper on 2007 Volkswagen Rabbit
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Rabbit Questions
- battery dead several times recently
- My turn signals are going crazy! They either stay on in any position of the lever, or they don't work at all. Please help.
- ENGINE. RUNNING GREAT BUT INTERMITTENT CHK ENG. LT. VAG SHOWS MISFIRE ON CYL 5
- there's no indicators I check fuses are ok
- my cars fuel gauge works only when i turn on my car or i fill up my tank
2007 Volkswagen Rabbit Estimates
- Transmission Fluid Change ($144 - $219) in Beach Haven, NJ
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($191 - $374) in East Canaan, CT
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($417 - $516) in Grand Island, FL
- AC Recharge ($200 - $276) in Carrington, ND
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($50 - $54) in Glendale, OR
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($1,976 - $2,031) in Atlanta, ID