car turns over fine but won't start. starts sometimes and then cuts off. have already replced fuel pump. could it be the crank sensor and if so is there a way to test it?
are there any known common problems with this cars pcm or some sensors. on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- While I was driving, steering wheel and brake pedal has locked, all of a sudden.
- Drivers side headlights do not work, light bulbs, fuses look good, what else?
- Will the parts for a '99 work/cross-reference in an '07?
- Engine light on, diagnostic trouble code from malfunction is: 1 4 2 1 .
- Is my transmission starting to fail?