car turns over fine but won't start. starts sometimes and then cuts off. have already replced fuel pump. could it be the crank sensor and if so is there a way to test it?
are there any known common problems with this cars pcm or some sensors. on 2003 Toyota Corolla
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Corolla Questions
- AC short or connection issue? Blows super cold and panel lights are on...
- Do I need to change my timing belt/chain at 60k miles?
- the starter is redounding fast but won't push through runing the enginewhen
- battery and starter are working but won't start
- right front brake locks up even after pump/controller & caliper hose replaced +