my uncle's s-10 4.3 vin "W" is having a miss in cyl #2. He recently had the inj. assy. replaced. He says the injector nozzle doesn't fit snug, but locks, in the hole. Should there be an o-ring there? He says it doesn't have one.
Are the spider injectors supposed to have sealing o-rings on manifold ends? on 1995 Chevrolet S10
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 24, 2011
no, it just snaps in. where the injectors are is a vacuum chamber already.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
- My heater temp adjustment won't work in Winter but works in Summer.
- I have a 2000 2.2liter 4cyl s10, and its got oil in the airbox
- power mirrors will not work
- it will not start when the ambient temperature gets below 32 degrees.
- if gas guage doesn't move truck wont start.if gauge moves then truck will start
1995 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($60 - 92) in Fitchburg, MA
- Water Pump Replacement ($216 - 415) in Smyrna, GA
- Ignition Cap and Rotor Replacement ($98 - 142) in Reidsville, NC
- Shock Absorber Replacement - Rear ($198 - 337) in Victoria, IL
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($307 - 466) in Yorkshire, OH
- Antitheft System Diagnosis & Testing ($26 - 34) in Fort Drum, NY