my uncle's s-10 4.3 vin "W" is having a miss in cyl #2. He recently had the inj. assy. replaced. He says the injector nozzle doesn't fit snug, but locks, in the hole. Should there be an o-ring there? He says it doesn't have one.
Are the spider injectors supposed to have sealing o-rings on manifold ends? on 1995 Chevrolet S10
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
December 24, 2011
no, it just snaps in. where the injectors are is a vacuum chamber already.
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet S10 Questions
1995 Chevrolet S10 Estimates
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($197 - 441) in Fitchburg, MA
- 110,000 Mile Service ($150 - 216) in Smyrna, GA
- 150,000 Mile Service ($378 - 528) in Reidsville, NC
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Victoria, IL
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in Yorkshire, OH
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($307 - 466) in Fort Drum, NY