my mechanic said there are 3 solenoids in the tranny but is not sure if they are easily accessible, eg from the fluid pan , or does the whole thing have to be dropped and opened up. he said he will change all 3 so there wont be a chance of changing the wrong one or if there is more than 1 problem. he wants to know the location of the solenoids. appreciate your help.
Are the solenoids in the transmission easily accessible? Or on 2007 Kia Spectra
Asked by for the 2007 Kia Spectra
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- What could be the main cause for my kia to overheat still?
- My car is blowing hot air inside. I don't have the heater on. Now 121 trouble co
- yesterday while driving my dash lights for battery and break came on .
- When I have my lights on my car wont go into drive why is that
- I am only waiting for the catalyst to reset in my car and I have driven 1,200 mi
2007 Kia Spectra Estimates
- Coolant Replacement/Flush ($86 - $114) in Walden, CO
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($256 - $369) in La Conner, WA
- Timing Belt Replacement ($302 - $386) in North Salem, IN
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($164 - $215) in Hartsville, TN
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($176 - $268) in Cuba, OH
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($72 - $95) in Roark, KY