my mechanic said there are 3 solenoids in the tranny but is not sure if they are easily accessible, eg from the fluid pan , or does the whole thing have to be dropped and opened up. he said he will change all 3 so there wont be a chance of changing the wrong one or if there is more than 1 problem. he wants to know the location of the solenoids. appreciate your help.
Are the solenoids in the transmission easily accessible? Or on 2007 Kia Spectra
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- It runs rough it stop sometimes going down the road and shaft hard
- My dash lights are flickering on and off.Sometimes they go completely out.
- my transmission slip when pulling off when warm it change all gears it sluggish
- key will not turn completely off, and will not come out of the ignition.....why?
- What to do about a oil delivery problem