my mechanic said there are 3 solenoids in the tranny but is not sure if they are easily accessible, eg from the fluid pan , or does the whole thing have to be dropped and opened up. he said he will change all 3 so there wont be a chance of changing the wrong one or if there is more than 1 problem. he wants to know the location of the solenoids. appreciate your help.
Are the solenoids in the transmission easily accessible? Or on 2007 Kia Spectra
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- I turn the key and have power but it wont start tried jumping it still wont star
- When I plug in the code reading there is no power coming from the contact point, what fuse handle the power to the system
- All braks locked up and won't start know
- Three days ago my car lost all power and it didn't die but no power I drifted to the side of the freeway it did that twice I turned it off both times let it set for five minutes and it started the next day it was dead.
- Error code P0301 after pressure washing engine compartment. Can coil pack be damaged from the water?