my mechanic said there are 3 solenoids in the tranny but is not sure if they are easily accessible, eg from the fluid pan , or does the whole thing have to be dropped and opened up. he said he will change all 3 so there wont be a chance of changing the wrong one or if there is more than 1 problem. he wants to know the location of the solenoids. appreciate your help.
Are the solenoids in the transmission easily accessible? Or on 2007 Kia Spectra
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- Turned on headlights--no low beams. Fuses and relays are good. Is this a switch?
- What cause the cluster to stop working
- the gas pedal sticks and have trouble stopping
- can i change my 1.8 liter and use a chevy 1.8 liter instead
- my tire rims have been rusted about 10 years and every 2007 I've seen have same