my mechanic said there are 3 solenoids in the tranny but is not sure if they are easily accessible, eg from the fluid pan , or does the whole thing have to be dropped and opened up. he said he will change all 3 so there wont be a chance of changing the wrong one or if there is more than 1 problem. he wants to know the location of the solenoids. appreciate your help.
Are the solenoids in the transmission easily accessible? Or on 2007 Kia Spectra
1 answerJune 17, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Spectra Questions
- car takes two to three tries to start when stone cold and then starts
- driving car all gauges and lights stopped and trans. wouldn't shift.
- Why hardly any brake fluid bleed out of my left rear wheel' when I bleed my brak
- What can cause misfiring ?
- a/c does not work when turned on and smell a slight burning smell