This radio was replaced because there were other lights out on the radio. All the lights on the replacement radio lit up but the numbers. I just had it replaced again and the numbers still don't light up. Shouldn't they?
Are the numbers 1-6 on the radio supposed light up? on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Mead, NE
- Tire Rotation ($26 - 34) in Higden, AR
- Starter Replacement ($257 - 546) in Sumerco, WV
- 60,000 Mile Service ($144 - 214) in Lafayette, OR
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($96 - 123) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in San Dimas, CA