This radio was replaced because there were other lights out on the radio. All the lights on the replacement radio lit up but the numbers. I just had it replaced again and the numbers still don't light up. Shouldn't they?
Are the numbers 1-6 on the radio supposed light up? on 2005 Buick LeSabre
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- check engine light on, car idles great, but seems to have a miss on acceleration
- If gas gauge is inoperable, will drive test run?
- had a blowout and the car want start and wires are hanging from the rear tire
- Bolts on power steering unit keep breaking off and serpentine belt comes off
- why is my 1990 Buick Park Avenue when car wont start then when it do black smoke
2005 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Ignition Wire Set Replacement ($240 - $329) in Mead, NE
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - $61) in Higden, AR
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Rear ($304 - $565) in Sumerco, WV
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - $482) in Lafayette, OR
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($365 - $509) in Cape May Point, NJ
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in San Dimas, CA