I was told I need a Knock Sensor. When I went to look it up, all I find is the Mass airflow and Oxygen sensor. I know its not the Mass airflow, so what is it?
Are the Knock sensor and Oxygen sensor the same thing? on 2005 Cadillac STS
This week's top 10
Recent Cadillac STS Questions
- When I turn my car off it won't stop beeping. It say its not in park.
- How do i get my drivers seat as far back as the passengers?
- My vehicle operates but no sound from inside the vehicle ..No chime no stereo
- Is it possible to just replace the bushings on the front end, or whole A arm?
- abs , steering, stabilizer lights on cruise limited to 80 mph
2005 Cadillac STS Estimates
- Axle/Half Shaft Replacement - Front ($468 - 1,120) in Fremont, IN
- Brake Hose Replacement ($271 - 363) in New Salem, ND
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($942 - 1,279) in Castalia, NC
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Birchwood, TN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($377 - 459) in Wellsville, MO
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($986 - 1,083) in Huntington, TX