when stopping it makes a grinding sound when it gets to about 15 to 10 mph
are the brake hubs seperate from the rotors on 2001 GMC Sierra 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Sierra 1500 Questions
- My truck is not leaking oil but burns a quart of oil after about 1500 miles.
- Why does my truck shake at 60 mph?
- how much to change rear spring shackles due to rusted out
- I have a 2003 gmc sierra 5.3. I seem to have a lot less power when i step on the gas and the engine light flashes. Any ideas?
- How much does it take to remove the heater ducts for cleaning?