I got my oil changed yesterday. they told me my trans fluid was very low. they then came back to tell me the axle seal is bulging out & leaking transmission fluid. My car is still covered under my power train warranty. Would this problem be covered?
are axle seals covered under power train warranty on 2010 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- When I put my car in gear to drive, press the nothing happens what's my problem?
- About how much is it to get the trans axcel fixed car only goes in reverse
- My 2006 Ford Fusion SE V6 wont start the lights n radio come on but engine wont
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in The Woodlands, TX
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($66 - 272) in Reads Landing, MN
- Fuel Filter Change ($58 - 90) in Le Raysville, PA
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($206 - 290) in Delaware City, DE
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($103 - 123) in Brisbin, PA
- Exterior Bulb Replacement ($118 - 4,729) in Shidler, OK