I got my oil changed yesterday. they told me my trans fluid was very low. they then came back to tell me the axle seal is bulging out & leaking transmission fluid. My car is still covered under my power train warranty. Would this problem be covered?
are axle seals covered under power train warranty on 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Have replaced everything on the left rear wheel of my car that is break oriented
- Hi ! Sometimes when i drove car there is a traction light occurs .
- I have a whinning noise from engine when turning wheel hard in either directions
- I have a medium vibration on idle and accelleration at take off.
- Car wont start after a chilly night
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($203 - 272) in The Woodlands, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($170 - 311) in Reads Landing, MN
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - 339) in Le Raysville, PA
- Camshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($83 - 128) in Delaware City, DE
- Noise Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Brisbin, PA
- Wheel Lug Stud Replacement ($124 - 156) in Shidler, OK