I got my oil changed yesterday. they told me my trans fluid was very low. they then came back to tell me the axle seal is bulging out & leaking transmission fluid. My car is still covered under my power train warranty. Would this problem be covered?
are axle seals covered under power train warranty on 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- A lot Of noise when I hit a bump on driver's side
- I have a 1.6L 4 cylinder and I need to know how to get it back in time.
- I just changed my battery on my Ford Fusion SE 2012, now my car doesn't come on
- What are the steps for replacing rear shock absorber?
- My fusion is a 4 cyl. The vehicle would run fine and then just cut off