I got my oil changed yesterday. they told me my trans fluid was very low. they then came back to tell me the axle seal is bulging out & leaking transmission fluid. My car is still covered under my power train warranty. Would this problem be covered?
are axle seals covered under power train warranty on 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I just had the driver & passenger side handle break. Why?
- What would cause a loud roaring sound in the front end? Changes sounds as i turn
- Car jerked hard when put in reverse but not in drive. Had transmission replace
- My exterior mirrors readjust to the lowest position all on their own.
- What do codes B1086,1082,1081 mean on my Ford Fusion?