I got my oil changed yesterday. they told me my trans fluid was very low. they then came back to tell me the axle seal is bulging out & leaking transmission fluid. My car is still covered under my power train warranty. Would this problem be covered?
are axle seals covered under power train warranty on 2010 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- Need clip to use on new coolant temp sensor. Had to remove to remove bad one.
- What does the wrench light mean
- Why is over heating light on with cold engine?
- right side back passenger door has a medium dent will it effect car functioning
- Dash display shows Trip 1 & 2, Fuel Eff. etc. How to return this to digit speed
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in The Woodlands, TX
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($259 - $339) in Reads Landing, MN
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($295 - $496) in Le Raysville, PA
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($280 - $380) in Delaware City, DE
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($308 - $2,314) in Brisbin, PA
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($237 - $333) in Shidler, OK