I got my oil changed yesterday. they told me my trans fluid was very low. they then came back to tell me the axle seal is bulging out & leaking transmission fluid. My car is still covered under my power train warranty. Would this problem be covered?
are axle seals covered under power train warranty on 2010 Ford Fusion
Asked by for the 2010 Ford Fusion
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Fusion Questions
- I started my car and it sounds like a fan is constantly running
- BadCreakingGroaning steering but not suspension/tie rod ends.Steering ''Box''?
- will having a bad engine motor mount casuse my ford to jerk when accelerating
- No crank w/key or remote start. Lights only work. No dash, radio, etc.. Battery?
- How do you reset a radio if it goes dead after jump starting battery. Fuses fine
2010 Ford Fusion Estimates
- Exhaust Manifold Replacement ($483 - $1,353) in The Woodlands, TX
- EGR Valve Replacement ($170 - $311) in Reads Landing, MN
- Clutch Replacement ($858 - $1,057) in Le Raysville, PA
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($392 - $804) in Delaware City, DE
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($50 - $63) in Brisbin, PA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($751 - $852) in Shidler, OK