are 132,000 miles a lot for a 2007 Honda ridgeline? what problems can occur? on 2007 Honda Ridgeline

Im thinking on buying this truck but I don't know if it has a lot of miles on it and it wont last me, the price is 15,000 what do you think?

by in Tucson, AZ on April 17, 2013
2 answers 1 comment
ANSWER by on April 18, 2013
ask for service records and a car fax. they are good cars if taken care of properly. start there and see what developes from seller
COMMENT by on April 19, 2013
Thank you very much for replying to my question!!! I will ask them... they say that this truck has been in garage always and one owner also...
ANSWER by on February 08, 2014
This is a rock solid truck. I'm a first time truck owner, and at this point, I do have some 'obvious' maintenance from wear/tear/mileage that I'm in the process of addressing (i.e.: timing belt, major tune up that is slightly overdue, and brakes), however, with that said, up til this point, it's been a matter of changing fluids/oils, rotate and new tires, and basically that's it. I highly recommend this vehicle and actually wonder how many people in the used care market would consider buying a car with this kind of mileage. If it weren't a Honda, I would say Pass, but since it is, I would check the CarFax and go for it! Good Luck!