2007 Honda Ridgeline Q&A

2007 Honda Ridgeline Question: are 132,000 miles a lot for a 2007 Honda ridgeline? what problems can occur?

Im thinking on buying this truck but I don't know if it has a lot of miles on it and it wont last me, the price is 15,000 what do you think? -
ask for service records and a car fax. they are good cars if taken care of properly. start there and see what developes from seller -
Comment 1
Thank you very much for replying to my question!!! I will ask them... they say that this truck has been in garage always and one owner also... -
This is a rock solid truck. I'm a first time truck owner, and at this point, I do have some 'obvious' maintenance from wear/tear/mileage that I'm in the process of addressing (i.e.: timing belt, major tune up that is slightly overdue, and brakes), however, with that said, up til this point, it's been a matter of changing fluids/oils, rotate and new tires, and basically that's it. I highly recommend this vehicle and actually wonder how many people in the used care market would consider buying a car with this kind of mileage. If it weren't a Honda, I would say Pass, but since it is, I would check the CarFax and go for it! Good Luck! -