Honda Q&A

2007 Honda Ridgeline Question: are 132,000 miles a lot for a 2007 Honda ridgeline? what problems can occur?

lizeth, 3.5L V6, Tucson, AZ, April 17, 2013, 22:09

Im thinking on buying this truck but I don't know if it has a lot of miles on it and it wont last me, the price is 15,000 what do you think?

Greg's Orange Auto (12976 Answers) , Orange, CA - (714) 361-9386
    globalhelper April 18, 2013, 06:37

ask for service records and a car fax. they are good cars if taken care of properly. start there and see what developes from seller

lizeth, April 19, 2013, 13:06

Thank you very much for replying to my question!!! I will ask them... they say that this truck has been in garage always and one owner also...

dieterob February 08, 2014, 08:38

This is a rock solid truck. I'm a first time truck owner, and at this point, I do have some 'obvious' maintenance from wear/tear/mileage that I'm in the process of addressing (i.e.: timing belt, major tune up that is slightly overdue, and brakes), however, with that said, up til this point, it's been a matter of changing fluids/oils, rotate and new tires, and basically that's it. I highly recommend this vehicle and actually wonder how many people in the used care market would consider buying a car with this kind of mileage. If it weren't a Honda, I would say Pass, but since it is, I would check the CarFax and go for it! Good Luck!