Every time the brakes are applied when stopping a slight but noticeable pulsing sound can be heard in the engine compartment. I can't feel any pulsing with my hand on the outside of the ABS unit. What else might cause this pulsing?
Applying brakes in drive creating soft pulsing sound on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 01 camry due started stall now car starts wont go past 20 and real loud
- rack leaking on right. when turning left & back steering "sticks" a little .
- My camry starts up but when i try to accelerate it boggs down.
- My windshield wipers stopped working why?
- Engine light comes on after 200 highway miles, than goes off after a week.