Every time the brakes are applied when stopping a slight but noticeable pulsing sound can be heard in the engine compartment. I can't feel any pulsing with my hand on the outside of the ABS unit. What else might cause this pulsing?
Applying brakes in drive creating soft pulsing sound on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- Cranks wont start choked by hand and finally fired ran rough n bogged out
- On my 2006 Hyundai Sonata the oil light never came on!
- Where is the fuel pump relay located
- Where is the fuel pump relay. Located.new fuel pump n filter won't start why not
- Automatic Transmission. I have reverse only. Drive does not light up only L & 2.
2001 Toyota Camry Estimates
- 45,000 Mile Service ($53 - 96) in Rapidan, VA
- Power Steering Pump Replacement ($367 - 715) in Strawn, IL
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($111 - 158) in Berkshire, NY
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($229 - 353) in Wahiawa, HI
- Window Switch Replacement ($163 - 207) in Connoquenessing, PA
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($88 - 189) in Stephenson, MI