Every time the brakes are applied when stopping a slight but noticeable pulsing sound can be heard in the engine compartment. I can't feel any pulsing with my hand on the outside of the ABS unit. What else might cause this pulsing?
Applying brakes in drive creating soft pulsing sound on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- My 1999 Camry won't start, i replaced fuel pump, fuel rail & injectors, fires ok
- car will start sometimes but when it does wipers come on.
- Can I safely drive/ignore my transmission problem of hesitating acceleration?
- dash lights go out when headlights are turned on and lights around the radio.
- I am sorry if not the right place to ask this questio but, i am plannig to buy