Every time the brakes are applied when stopping a slight but noticeable pulsing sound can be heard in the engine compartment. I can't feel any pulsing with my hand on the outside of the ABS unit. What else might cause this pulsing?
Applying brakes in drive creating soft pulsing sound on 2001 Toyota Camry
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota Camry Questions
- 1996 toyota camry 3.0l wont start on cold morning or cold weather
- What is causing the fuel pump not to turn on while cranking only if car is warm
- my camry will crank but not run and my code scanner says linking error.
- After removing the key the car seems to be as if the key was in accessory positi
- Back up lights. Bulbs good. Fuses good .where is switch?