When clearing the error, the car starts running correctly. According to some of the sites, the TPS Pedal Position / Switch B circuit can be tripped. The software to the cars computer appears to enable a kill process every time you hit the brake. I was told to put new gas, have the injectors cleaned, and possible replacing the EGR valve. My question is to see if anyone has seen this issue and is the kill process standard when this happens.
Anyone seen "Error code: P0224" press break peddle causes the engine to stop? on 2005 Kia Amanti
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Amanti Questions
- When the weather gets cold, my steering wheel is very hard to turn.
- No heat only air
- Multiple problems which may or may not be related re: ESP and steering issues
- My CD player lights keep blinking green and orange if key is in or out???
- Car sometimes won't start but the ignition turns and lights come on
2005 Kia Amanti Estimates
- 7,500 Mile Service ($116 - 179) in Calvert, TX
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($343 - 451) in Hueysville, KY
- Head Gasket Replacement ($927 - 1,122) in Walhonding, OH
- Spark Plug Replacement ($327 - 430) in Oak Ridge, MO
- Windshield Wiper Motor Replacement ($239 - 255) in Northeast Harbor, ME
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($181 - 224) in Corsicana, TX