While driving, the car started beeping, the oil light came on and all dials went to zero. The odometer also reset itself to zero miles driven and it no longer reads the outside temperature. The car never shut off and after that one 5 second incident, never happened again. Hoping someone could make some suggestions or she d little light on the issue. Thanks!
Anyone have what appears to be a power surge while driving? on 2003 BMW 330xi
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 330xi Questions
- What is it going to cost me to replace my starter?
- When pumping gas , the auto shut off feature does not allow for a full fuel up.
- the dash lights , e.i,, open door and turn signal indicator went out.
- Seems to have rough idle more often wben warmer out and when less than 1\4 tk fl
- Very rough idle, feels like the car is going to die. Better when the AC is on