The car starts and runs fine. The lights work on manual but not auto. No gauges register. The heater fan does not come on. The clock and radio do not come on.
Anyone have any idea why the dash on my 2001 Grand Am quit working? on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
- battery light on. While driving, all dash lights come on and car dies.
- Feels like the transmission is shifting from park to reverse a little too hard
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($62 - 80) in Vienna, MO
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($512 - 879) in Skagway, AK
- Automatic Transmission Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Lakeport, CA
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Rensselaer, IN
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Owensburg, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($102 - 122) in Emlyn, KY