The car starts and runs fine. The lights work on manual but not auto. No gauges register. The heater fan does not come on. The clock and radio do not come on.
Anyone have any idea why the dash on my 2001 Grand Am quit working? on 2001 Pontiac Grand Am
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- Why does it sound like muffler fell off but under the hood?
- Have a button for overdrive bit when I push it in or let itout doesn'tseemtowork
- Key placed in ignition switch but nothing is turning at all what's going on
- Went to start car and key won't turn inside ignition switch tried everything
- what do u think is wrong my 97 pontiac grandam won't start
2001 Pontiac Grand Am Estimates
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Vienna, MO
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($197 - 673) in Skagway, AK
- Clutch Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 319) in Lakeport, CA
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($216 - 352) in Rensselaer, IN
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($403 - 538) in Owensburg, IN
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($104 - 133) in Emlyn, KY