Car is a 5 speed manual with only 20,000 miles on it. Jerky shift is only between 2nd and 3rd. I don't have this problem with other gears and the shifting from 2nd to 3rd is definitely better at low speeds and RPMs (i.e. 10-15 mph and 1500-2000 RPMs.
Anyone have any advice on what may be causing a jerky shift between 2nd and 3rd? on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
Asked by for the 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
- what would cause tail lights to remain on when lights & ignition are turned off.
- when getting new tires should you have an alignment done on mr2 spyder?
- Passenger window won't work
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($201 - $308) in Coffee Creek, MT
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($366 - $505) in Litchfield, IL
- Brake Pad Replacement ($136 - $206) in Selmer, TN
- Check Engine Light Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in North Bridgton, ME
- Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($402 - $448) in Cabin John, MD
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - $56) in Lucas, KY