Car is a 5 speed manual with only 20,000 miles on it. Jerky shift is only between 2nd and 3rd. I don't have this problem with other gears and the shifting from 2nd to 3rd is definitely better at low speeds and RPMs (i.e. 10-15 mph and 1500-2000 RPMs.
Anyone have any advice on what may be causing a jerky shift between 2nd and 3rd? on 2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder
This week's top 10
Recent Toyota MR2 Spyder Questions
- My mr2 is barely idling. Where can i start a process of elimination?
- I was driving On the freeway, and all of a sudden my car lost power and I was in 3rd gear
- i was driving down the road and my car just shut down and would not start again
- why does the 30 amp fuse to the hydraulic pressure unit keeps blowing and the gears will not engage
- when the 30 amp fuse to the hpu keeps blowing the gear stays on neutral what is the problem?
2003 Toyota MR2 Spyder Estimates
- Wheel Alignment ($88 - 111) in Coffee Creek, MT
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($421 - 748) in Litchfield, IL
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($456 - 648) in Selmer, TN
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in North Bridgton, ME
- Exhaust Muffler Replacement ($694 - 796) in Cabin John, MD
- Windshield Wiper Arm Replacement ($860 - 867) in Lucas, KY