I agree with your comment b/c I also own the same limited edition that still looks and run well. Speaking of issues...Have you or anyone experienced issues with your A/C with this type of model? I had own my vehicle since 2005. Never had to place feron in it until 04/2011. During that time it was checked for leaks and was informed that everything was perfect. Anyhow, I took my vehicle to a Mercedes dealership in Orlando since I was informed it is considered a classic and all of my cost will be 1/2 price and I needed my service B completed. Literally, less than 2 weeks my A/C stops working in 01/2012. Took it back to the same Mercedes dealership in 03/12 b/c now it is getting hot outside. They inspected it, found no leaks, supposedly recharged and placed 1.7 lbs of feron in the vehicle, and dye. Get this...in 2 weeks, my vehicle was blowing hot air. Yesterday, 03/26/12, took it back to mercedes dealership, they claimed no trace of leaks or electrical problem, but I have an exp. valve that is leaking the feron. This valve is visible to the naked eye, yet they were not able to spot this significant problem before Strangely, I didn't see any yellow coloring from that area of the value or anywhere underneath the hood as they demonstated. Only dark oily substance around the valve, which they claimed caused the leaks. Is it me, b/c that doesn't make sense. Any one with this model experienced A/C problems that could give me some advice? Thanks!
Anyone experiencing problems with their A/C on 2000 Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG
This week's top 10
Recent Mercedes-Benz ML55 AMG Questions
- Front left wheel brakes itself, while driving. What is going on?
- when driving on freeway the car shut off or looses power then after a few minutes it will start then it happen again.
- what is the head bolt torque sequence and how much to torque the bolts to, plus any special instructions
- What could likely be wrong when the transmission skips.
- The accelerator pedal is sticky. Hard to accelerate smoothly.