Always have to add oil & instead of the oil gauge reading low it reads high before the oil gets added. Is the gauge faulty?
Anyone ever have a gauge read hi before you add oil because the truck leaks oil? on 1994 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
- It lungs got a miss runs like shit HELP
- Replaced all transmission selenoids ..still won't shift out of second gear
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Mass Airflow Sensor Replacement ($157 - $523) in Hawthorne, FL
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($196 - $1,009) in Basin, WY
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Emerson, NE
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Front ($93 - $150) in Glyndon, MD
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in Arlington Heights, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($83 - $106) in South Bend, TX