Always have to add oil & instead of the oil gauge reading low it reads high before the oil gets added. Is the gauge faulty?
Anyone ever have a gauge read hi before you add oil because the truck leaks oil? on 1994 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
- I just had my axle housing R&R, used rear end replaced and my axle came apart what would cause this?
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($138 - 201) in Hawthorne, FL
- Oil Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Basin, WY
- Glow Plug Replacement ($65 - 100) in Emerson, NE
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($252 - 482) in Glyndon, MD
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($303 - 536) in Arlington Heights, MA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - 111) in South Bend, TX