Always have to add oil & instead of the oil gauge reading low it reads high before the oil gets added. Is the gauge faulty?
Anyone ever have a gauge read hi before you add oil because the truck leaks oil? on 1994 GMC Suburban 1500
This week's top 10
Recent GMC Suburban 1500 Questions
- what would cause a no crank and a buzzing sound when i turn the key on my truck
- How do I tell the difference between bad shocks or struts?
- What cases a grinding noise up front on the passenger side?
- high speed on a/c fan switch burns out switch; high is on a separate wire ,is there a repair for this problem?
- When I stop at a light engine idle starts jumping shift to neutral goes to normal for a min or two then does same till I give it a little gas..
1994 GMC Suburban 1500 Estimates
- Power Steering Pressure Hose Replacement ($171 - 365) in Hawthorne, FL
- Spark Plug Replacement ($137 - 182) in Basin, WY
- Thermostat Replacement ($103 - 152) in Emerson, NE
- AC Evaporator Replacement ($541 - 821) in Glyndon, MD
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($83 - 106) in Arlington Heights, MA
- Brake Caliper Replacement ($236 - 277) in South Bend, TX