Honda Q&A

2010 Honda Ridgeline Question: Anyone else have this problem and what the dealer can do to fix it?

oilers, 3.5L V6, Beverly Hills, CA, September 11, 2011, 08:54

I bought a 2010 Honda ridgeline and it has been into the dealership three times with the same problem.....IT LEAKS! When I was the truck the water drips through the grab handle on the passenger side front window bar. The first time the truck was in ( a month and half after purchasing it) they replaced the windshield. The next time I washed it.....still leaked. I took it in again and they said it was a bad weld around the holes of the roof rack in the frame and they filled it will some body epoxy. It was good for a couple of months through the winter and it started to leak again. I took it in a third time and they repeated the second repair and two months later, it's leaking again. After 3 months of discussions with Honda Canada they are going to have someone (an investigator) look at it. We'll see what happens......

1 Answer

EXPERTEC September 11, 2011, 14:04
     Journeyman

Can we say LEMMON LAW. You need to check into the state of CA and see what your rights are.

oilers, September 11, 2011, 19:28

I actually live in Canada but the site doesn't allow a Canadian code. I can find this problem on the web but there seems to be more rear leak issues and leaks around the bottom of the windshield.