Anyone else have this problem and what the dealer can do to fix it? on 2010 Honda Ridgeline

I bought a 2010 Honda ridgeline and it has been into the dealership three times with the same problem.....IT LEAKS! When I was the truck the water drips through the grab handle on the passenger side front window bar. The first time the truck was in ( a month and half after purchasing it) they replaced the windshield. The next time I washed it.....still leaked. I took it in again and they said it was a bad weld around the holes of the roof rack in the frame and they filled it will some body epoxy. It was good for a couple of months through the winter and it started to leak again. I took it in a third time and they repeated the second repair and two months later, it's leaking again. After 3 months of discussions with Honda Canada they are going to have someone (an investigator) look at it. We'll see what happens......

by in Beverly Hills, CA on September 11, 2011
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by on September 11, 2011
Can we say LEMMON LAW. You need to check into the state of CA and see what your rights are.
COMMENT by on September 11, 2011
I actually live in Canada but the site doesn't allow a Canadian code. I can find this problem on the web but there seems to be more rear leak issues and leaks around the bottom of the windshield.