Whenever I drive without someone in the front passenger seat there is a Red Seat Belt Warning Light to the left of the clock, indicating that the seat belt is not hooked. The red light on all the time bugs me. Is there anything to do about this?
Any way to turn off the Seat Belt light? on 2009 Hyundai Sonata
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Sonata Questions
- rough idle , engine shaking ,already replaced crankshaft position sensor
- Will the emissions control sensor keep the car from starting?
- I need a passenger side mirror replaced. Can a dealer fix this?
- My car wont start. When I push the button all the lights come on no start
- Automatic transmission problem
2009 Hyundai Sonata Estimates
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($191 - 649) in Cumming, IA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Violet, LA
- Fuel Filter Change ($93 - 135) in Troy, NY
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($184 - 237) in Barnum, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($82 - 93) in Geneva, IN
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($191 - 223) in Barnesville, MN