These hub caps are the plastic ones with plastic nuts that screw over the lug nuts. They are all loose and moveable even with plastic nuts tight.
any way to stop hub caps from clicking? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- How to fix a female terminal in the fuse box, should I replace whole box/how to?
- check engine light what is p1174 fuel trim cylinder balance bank 1 how to fix
- My theft light stays on an car has no spark what can be the problem
- How do I resolve an error code B3948?
- collant backup in overflow tank. after the car heats up this happens. and sounds