These hub caps are the plastic ones with plastic nuts that screw over the lug nuts. They are all loose and moveable even with plastic nuts tight.
any way to stop hub caps from clicking? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- Sent 2 prev. questions re "oil" in overflow tank. Rec. 2 replies.
- how do I get all four turn signals to start working again?
- none of my signal lights work, how do I fix that?
- Why does the fan run after I shut the car off. I have been running the A/C more
- why won't car start after replacing rear hub assembly with ABS?