These hub caps are the plastic ones with plastic nuts that screw over the lug nuts. They are all loose and moveable even with plastic nuts tight.
any way to stop hub caps from clicking? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- My car sounds a lot louder than it should when I first start it? Please help!
- I Change the airflow sensor & The map sensor.On my Chevy Malibu 2006.
- How do I know if my fuel pump went or if it is the the rack and piston?
- How to fix backlighting on the instrument panel where the gas gauge is?
- all my guages stopped working other than the rpm guage and spedometer
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($138 - 242) in Nocatee, FL
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($45 - 63) in Oxford, WI
- Crankshaft Position Sensor Replacement ($105 - 156) in Capitol Heights, MD
- Starter Replacement ($271 - 443) in Burnt Corn, AL
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($590 - 665) in Watertown, OH
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($63 - 76) in Bloomington, NE