These hub caps are the plastic ones with plastic nuts that screw over the lug nuts. They are all loose and moveable even with plastic nuts tight.
any way to stop hub caps from clicking? on 2010 Chevrolet Malibu
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Malibu Questions
- What is the difference in generation 1 and generation 2 rear knuckles
- will not start
- when I start my 2003 Chevy Malibu it makes a loud knocking noise.
- How would you know the differences if misfiring because of a coil pack or valve
- So I have a p.o. code 128 and 118 I have replaced thermostat, ECT sensor, and
2010 Chevrolet Malibu Estimates
- Heater Blower Motor Resistor Replacement ($79 - $105) in Nocatee, FL
- Wiper Motor Replacement ($187 - $243) in Oxford, WI
- Fuel Pump Replacement ($524 - $809) in Capitol Heights, MD
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($525 - $1,263) in Burnt Corn, AL
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($245 - $286) in Watertown, OH
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($268 - $394) in Bloomington, NE