my car cuts off while driving. the dash says reduced engine power due to electronic throttle control. my mechanic tried replacing the throttle, he cleaned the throttle, and tried new ignition and fuel pump. still cuts off.
any solutions? on 2005 Pontiac Grand Prix
1 answerNovember 13, 2014
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Prix Questions
- What is fuel pressure psi
- What causes this?I have to push the gas peddle to the floor for the car to move
- My fuel line is leaking from the round thing built into the line how to fix it
- Hard to start 1/2 the time. Tacometer will drop to 0 sometimes. Stalls sometimes
- my codes saying I have air flow and sensor blockage/damage? cost to repair?