Car stalls and used to restart right away. Now it may take hours or overnight to restart. Got worse over last 3 years. No codes. Left at mechanic 3 times for a week each time and they could not duplicate the problem. Replaced fuel pump and filter. Appears it might be electical as I could not get spark form coil when cranking engine.
Any solution to my car stalling or not starting. Getting worse last 3 years on 1999 Chevrolet Monte Carlo
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Monte Carlo Questions
- My abs light is on but my brakes work fine. What could be the problem.
- My car won't shift into drive. is it pressure control solenoid? Expensive fix?
- I need replace the upper shift cable cannot find exact replacement, cost 4 work
- Head lights will not come on when I turn them on but will be on sometimes during the day when the switch isn't even turned on. The bulbs aren't blown. Is it the sensor? Please help. Turn signals and parking lights work though. Everything but headlights.
- My car ignition won't turn over unless I jiggle it for 5 min, what's going on?