Was advised to do so by a good mec after failure to track down any obvious leaks and all seals and hoses have been replaced.heater core has also been proven to work properly.
Any opinions on the use of GM cooling system seal tabs? on 2003 Honda Element
This week's top 10
Recent Honda Element Questions
- The key will not turn in the ignition.
- Still making buzzing noise after replcing parts. What do I need to check next?
- How difficult is it to replace the cabin air filter for a layperson?
- My element makes a buzzing sound during acceleration. Right rear. Maybe diff?
- When trying to start my element, clutch is engaged , but I get a buzzing noise
2003 Honda Element Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Maysville, AR
- Valve Adjustment ($140 - 203) in Eden, NC
- EGR Valve Replacement ($166 - 418) in Kentwood, LA
- Brake Shoe Replacement, Resurface Drums ($203 - 267) in Columbia, SC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Fairchance, PA
- Stabilizer Bar Link Kit Replacement ($52 - 63) in Richwood, WV