after turning out on a busy highway, there was a lound noise and terrible thumpping noise ,drive shaft went to pieces and knocked 2 holes through the floor of the car! the worst experience i have ever had. the auto shop said they had never seen anything like it.The cost to fix is outragous. no parts avaiable, must order direct from factory!would like to know if anyone else has had to replace a driveshaft?
Any one had a drive shaft to go out on a 2008 kia? on 2008 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- When I turn on the head light the radio and dash lights turn off. Whats up
- Car loses power on a hill until 2500 revs runs great apart from this AF sensor ?
- spongy brakes not losing any brake fluid. why are they spongy
- How to remove rear wheel bearing
- I changed the crank sensor the timing belt and the crank sprocket