after turning out on a busy highway, there was a lound noise and terrible thumpping noise ,drive shaft went to pieces and knocked 2 holes through the floor of the car! the worst experience i have ever had. the auto shop said they had never seen anything like it.The cost to fix is outragous. no parts avaiable, must order direct from factory!would like to know if anyone else has had to replace a driveshaft?
Any one had a drive shaft to go out on a 2008 kia? on 2008 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- why periodically the car loses all power features, radio, windows, wipers, etc.
- When I hit the gas it acts like it doesn't wanna go unless I'm easy on it and
- Could it be a fuse on why I have no display and no function of heat and air?
- Lost both low beam lights & backup camera the same day
- My car shakes and shuts off at a stop light
2008 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Fuel Filter Change ($71 - 105) in Gilboa, NY
- Brake Rotor Replacement ($362 - 496) in Bay Pines, FL
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($381 - 898) in Lenore, ID
- Coolant Leak Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Belmont, WI
- HVAC Blend Door Actuator Replacement ($122 - 138) in Gaylord, MI
- Engine Mount Replacement ($173 - 234) in Anaconda, MT