after turning out on a busy highway, there was a lound noise and terrible thumpping noise ,drive shaft went to pieces and knocked 2 holes through the floor of the car! the worst experience i have ever had. the auto shop said they had never seen anything like it.The cost to fix is outragous. no parts avaiable, must order direct from factory!would like to know if anyone else has had to replace a driveshaft?
Any one had a drive shaft to go out on a 2008 kia? on 2008 Kia Sorento
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sorento Questions
- My car did not pass smog saying catalyst/evaporate system,i did have my car jump
- What is the procedure for replaceing a thermostat
- I'm having trouble putting gas in tank every time you start it bubbles bacķ out
- Remote start car, get in put foot on break , car dies. Have to restart. Why?
- Sometimes when I try to pass somebody my Sorento will not downshift.
2008 Kia Sorento Estimates
- Brake Wheel Cylinder Replacement ($148 - 209) in Gilboa, NY
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Bay Pines, FL
- Radiator Fan Assembly Replacement ($311 - 408) in Lenore, ID
- Ignition Coil Replacement ($207 - 273) in Belmont, WI
- Stabilizer Bushing Replacement ($52 - 67) in Gaylord, MI
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($259 - 563) in Anaconda, MT