I heard on american made cars with supercharger - they do need to change the oil.
any maintenance needed for the supercharger/kompressor on a 2000 c230 ? on 2000 Mercedes-Benz C230
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by sbc ,
March 28, 2012
Yes they do,There is not a drain you have to suck it out of the fill hole.
This week's top 10
2000 Mercedes-Benz C230 Estimates
- Battery Replacement ($263 - 439) in Luther, OK
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($370 - 449) in Yabucoa, PR
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($616 - 792) in Hammond, IN
- Transfer Case Fluid Replacement ($82 - 127) in Thorntown, IN
- Engine Mount Replacement ($202 - 446) in Deer Island, OR
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Shepherd, MT