I am trying to locate a repair shop in south NJ, north DE or south east PA to replace timing belt, water pump , tensioner, etc with OEM parts ? Car has 110,000 miles ACURA TL 2004
Any local quality acura mechanic shop to perform a timing belt replace , etc. on 2004 Acura TL
This week's top 10
Recent Acura TL Questions
- Could deleting the muffler cause any computer problems because of the O2 sensor
- Making bad crack/rub/grind noise on p/front when turn/straight any time basicly?
- How much would it cost to fix motor and transmission mounts?
- Why do my car still leak when the radiator and water pump and thermostat got replaced
- I have tried to turn on radio and it asks for a code. I found the code in manual, but the code is not working... What do I need to do?