put in a hole can of refrigerant and pressrue has not changed.
any know problems with 2008 charger ac not getting cold on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- Passenger window will roll down but not up.
- My driver side window will not go up I just rolled it down what can I do to get it up until I get to a shop in the morning
- I miswrote my question my Rpm go to about 5, but my speed isn't even past 60.
- My park lights stop working. I'v changed bulbs check fues and still wont work.
- Why is my car rattling when accelerating?
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- Brake Fluid Replacement/Flush ($83 - 104) in Alpha, IL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 448) in Hobe Sound, FL
- Air Conditioning Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Oglesby, TX
- 138,000 Mile Service ($53 - 94) in Putnam Hall, FL
- Parking Brake Shoe Replacement ($223 - 340) in Delaware, IA
- Cooling System Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Kanona, NY