put in a hole can of refrigerant and pressrue has not changed.
any know problems with 2008 charger ac not getting cold on 2008 Dodge Charger
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Charger Questions
- It makes a clicking sound when pressing on thr has pedal
- Does anyone knows if a Dodge Dart u connect will work on a 2013 Dodge Charger RT
- Has anyone had the dashboard start to pop off?
- My car cut off while driving. It will turn over but will not crank.
- How to replace washer fluid pump 2008 charger rt? Thanks for any help
2008 Dodge Charger Estimates
- AC Compressor Replacement ($663 - 901) in Alpha, IL
- Water Pump Replacement ($343 - 480) in Hobe Sound, FL
- Oil Pan Reseal - Engine ($300 - 448) in Oglesby, TX
- Starter Replacement ($215 - 398) in Putnam Hall, FL
- CV Joint Boot Replacement ($158 - 256) in Delaware, IA
- Window Switch Replacement ($51 - 81) in Kanona, NY