I got into my car to go home from running a quick errand and when i went to start my car it just shut off....no power what so ever!! I tried to jump the car but as soon as i put the jacks on the lights came on in the car but still no actual power to start it up
Any ideas as to what my problem might be with my car? on 2000 BMW 540i
This week's top 10
Recent BMW 540i Questions
- why is my 97 540i bmw rear brakes locking up? I replaced rotors,cal.lines,mcyl,?
- My windshield wipers have quit working all the sudden.
- Fuel gauge stay on empty. Change sending unit on drivers side tank checked voltage to sending unit. Ps new unit
- Maybe you didn't get the question that I asked , well here it goes again lol my question is my Brake Lining light is coming
- Also would like to know an estimate on the problem please.
2000 BMW 540i Estimates
- Radiator Fan Motor Replacement ($543 - 874) in Ruffs Dale, PA
- Inspection II ($664 - 973) in Harbor View, OH
- Manual Transmission Fluid Change ($76 - 128) in Middleport, PA
- Heater Core Replacement ($971 - 1,211) in Iron Station, NC
- Pre-Purchase Car Inspection ($105 - 134) in Duncanville, AL
- Brake Hydraulic System Bleed ($132 - 167) in Mount Pleasant, PA