Clutch keeps popping out of first gear when I try to take off. And when it does its really loud. Motor mounts are fine. Pretty sure its the transmission but any other ideas are welcome. Thanks in advance.
Any idea what replacement cost might be for a manual transmission? 2002 Elantra. on 2002 Hyundai Elantra
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai Elantra Questions
- oil system exploded while driving ,losing most oil. Has this been a problem
- Is my car covered with its warranty still?
- The inside door locking lever works for only front and rear right side only.
- car wont shift, stuck in park.
- My car will shift fine but then all of a sudden it just stops and won't move
2002 Hyundai Elantra Estimates
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($162 - $212) in Stillwater, PA
- Engine Overheating Diagnosis ($88 - $111) in Lake Village, AR
- Valve Adjustment ($92 - $165) in Wabasha, MN
- Brake Pad Replacement, Resurface Rotors ($191 - $258) in Zapata, TX
- CV Axle Assembly Replacement ($511 - $1,043) in Chester, WV
- Suspension Coil Spring Replacement ($170 - $244) in Sardinia, NY