Does the supercharger add any complexity to changing the valve cover gaskets?
Any difficulty changing valve cover gaskets on 3800 supercharged version on 1998 Buick Park Avenue
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Park Avenue Questions
- driver seat is not heating up, but passenger seat is fine.
- Cabin vent has cold on passenger side and hot on driver side
- had crank senor replaced next day same thing rolls over but don't start.
- Heater blows air but no heat. Coolant fine and thermostat shows 195*
- I have a no power issue checked all fuses none are blown
1998 Buick Park Avenue Estimates
- Electrical System Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Durham, NC
- 45,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Auburn, NH
- Strut/Shock Absorber Replacement - Front ($495 - 769) in Johnson City, TX
- 75,000 Mile Service ($106 - 160) in Cumberland, IA
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($241 - 291) in North Westchester, CT
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($321 - 363) in Palmdale, CA