New igniton lock cylinder with keys. As soon as car is turned over the alarm goes off. Used old key in door to disarm and it doesnt work. New keys are not keyed for the lock in the door.
Antitheft alarm system will not shut off. on 1991 Lincoln Mark VII
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by user91328 ,
October 14, 2012
needs to be programmed from ford. you cannot progam the system.
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Mark VII Questions
1991 Lincoln Mark VII Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Trout, LA
- Transmission Fluid Change ($180 - 235) in Chouteau, OK
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Woxall, PA
- Starter Replacement ($202 - 251) in Stapleton, AL
- Trans Leak Inspection ($44 - 56) in Burke, NY
- Windshield Wiper Blade Replacement ($25 - 30) in Brookfield, CT