I have an antifreeze leak on the drivers side. Its on the back side of the transmission. I am assuming its a line but I cant find a schematic for the lines. Please Help.
Antifreeze leak on 2003 Ford Taurus
2 answersNovember 01, 2010
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
0 answersDecember 13, 2014
2 answersSeptember 19, 2010
2 answersAugust 17, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- 3rd hub assembly replacement this month. Ideas why it keeps going bad?
- The transmission won t engage . no matter what gear I put it in I get netural
- I want to know if there is a recall on the door handles.mineis broken
- My battery light is on the right side of the dash and the motor light is on the that mean
- how to install wiring harvest on this year an model