I have an antifreeze leak on the drivers side. Its on the back side of the transmission. I am assuming its a line but I cant find a schematic for the lines. Please Help.
Antifreeze leak on 2003 Ford Taurus
2 answersNovember 01, 2010
1 answerMarch 16, 2011
0 answersDecember 13, 2014
2 answersSeptember 19, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Ford Taurus Questions
- while driving rpm drops down motor cuts off
- I've changed the 02 sensor and the check engine lights is still on.... Now what?
- Why does my fuse number 28 keep blowing in my 2000 Ford Taurus
- Hit a deer with car and now will not turn over. If we use a bypass it will turn
- I don't know why my brake light only works when I press completely down.
2003 Ford Taurus Estimates
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in McGregor, ND
- PCV Valve Replacement ($34 - 46) in Tahoka, TX
- Head Gasket Replacement ($991 - 1,527) in Franklin, NE
- Wheel Bearing Replacement - Front ($273 - 379) in Avoca, AR
- Axle Shaft Seal Replacement ($302 - 601) in South Pekin, IL
- Engine Mount Replacement ($247 - 265) in Tavares, FL