I noticed today I had a puddle of antifreeze under my van I opened the hood and it was comming from the overflow bucket. theres no smell of antifreeze in the van and it doesnt over heat what could cause this? please help thank you Richard
antifreeze on 2004 Kia Sedona
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 26, 2010
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2015
2 answersJuly 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Engine runs fine wont drive forward or back when i put in gear suddenly
- I'm having to add coolant almost daily. I see water coming from the tailpipe!
- ESP lighting on
- put in drive gas petal take off, it makes a pooping pow noices.new timing belt ?
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
2004 Kia Sedona Estimates
- 135,000 Mile Service ($102 - 169) in Havana, IL
- AC Compressor Replacement ($785 - 1,001) in Clanton, AL
- 30,000 Mile Service ($146 - 228) in Redfield, KS
- Charging System Diagnosis ($44 - 56) in Ubly, MI
- Radiator Hose Replacement ($56 - 94) in Green Camp, OH
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement ($239 - 266) in Lantry, SD