I noticed today I had a puddle of antifreeze under my van I opened the hood and it was comming from the overflow bucket. theres no smell of antifreeze in the van and it doesnt over heat what could cause this? please help thank you Richard
antifreeze on 2004 Kia Sedona
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 26, 2010
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2015
2 answersJuly 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- My 2003 kia sedona start an drive in only first gear head lights on only !
- Had the fuel pump replaced last week it ran for about couple of . pump is work
- All the warning lights turned on on dashboard and car wants to stop.
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?