I noticed today I had a puddle of antifreeze under my van I opened the hood and it was comming from the overflow bucket. theres no smell of antifreeze in the van and it doesnt over heat what could cause this? please help thank you Richard
antifreeze on 2004 Kia Sedona
1 answer 1 comment
1 answerApril 26, 2010
1 answerMarch 18, 2015
2 answersDecember 16, 2010
2 answersJuly 25, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Kia Sedona Questions
- Rpm gauge doesn't go up. Relays keepon busting.low power and still overheats why
- What should cause my 2002 Kia Sedona to shut off after starting it?
- 2002 Kia Sedona Temperature Gauge Overheating?
- I have a 2002 Kia Sedona. What could be draining my battery?
- Electronic throttle control/ what do they cost?