my anti theft red dot light is on and the car wont start
anti theft system on 2006 Dodge Magnum
3 answersApril 26, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Magnum Questions
- Car won't start. Lights and everything comes on. Can hear switch click.
- Misfires on right side of engine spark plug s n ignition coils replaced
- My Dodge Magnum 2005 was overheating and I change my thermostat on my Dodge Magn
- Fuse box in engine compartment, and one in rear of vehicle.
- I have oil in the coolant. I have the heads off and the gaskets appear ok.
2006 Dodge Magnum Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($58 - $123) in Grandview, TX
- Cabin Air Filter Replacement ($61 - $74) in Damascus, AR
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($301 - $436) in Baxter Springs, KS
- Differential Fluid Replacement - Rear ($76 - $128) in Hurricane Mills, TN
- Drive Belt Idler Pulley Replacement ($72 - $94) in Mason, MI
- Drive Belt Tensioner Replacement ($140 - $155) in Jefferson, NY