car won't start. all lights come on but won't start. may be the anti theft key
anti theft problem on 2004 Buick LeSabre
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by PARTS GUY,
February 28, 2012
First you need to verify that when you turn the key to the crank position that you have power at the purple wire at the starter. You may just have a problem starter.
1 answerJune 02, 2011
2 answersSeptember 12, 2009
1 answerSeptember 28, 2015
Verified for the Buick LeSabre103 reports
1 answerAugust 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- do I have to replace the fuel pump sensor when replacing the fuel pump?
- Why does my battery keep running down after 3-4 days of not being started?
- ive replaced the ecm unit, where do you get the passcodes to reboot it ?
- what non metallic part in the eng lube. sys. fails in 125kmi. or more . causini
- the speedometer doesnt work correctly