car won't start. all lights come on but won't start. may be the anti theft key
anti theft problem on 2004 Buick LeSabre
MOST POPULAR ANSWER by PARTS GUY ,
February 28, 2012
First you need to verify that when you turn the key to the crank position that you have power at the purple wire at the starter. You may just have a problem starter.
Verified for the Buick LeSabre111 reports
1 answerJune 02, 2011
2 answersSeptember 12, 2009
1 answerSeptember 28, 2015
1 answerAugust 15, 2013
This week's top 10
Recent Buick LeSabre Questions
- What causes the heat to blow out cold air?
- The car was running bad changed fuel filter,pump ,fuel pressure regulator ,egr ,
- Only cold air coming out of the vent and I'm leaking antifreeze?
- Heat/ A/C blower motor will not shut off even when ignition is turned off !
- What do you do when the engine service signal shows?
2004 Buick LeSabre Estimates
- Headlamp Bulb Replacement ($68 - 93) in Newalla, OK
- AC Compressor Replacement ($495 - 751) in Woonsocket, RI
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($356 - 448) in South Byron, NY
- Brake Master Cylinder Replacement ($271 - 482) in Harlan, IA
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($424 - 444) in Pierre, SD
- Wheel Hub Assembly Replacement ($422 - 450) in Patterson, NY