car starts but shuts off right away the starter was replaced along with some sensors and now it shuts off after you start it and the anti theft light is on
anti theft light is on on 1998 Pontiac Grand Am
1 answer 1 comment
ANSWER by BLOOM,
October 05, 2012
HEUY I WANTED TO KNOW DID U FIND THE ANSWER TO THIS ? I AM HAVING THE SAME THING HAPPEN TO ME WITH MY 98 GRAND AM
0 answersApril 17, 2013
2 answersApril 13, 2010
2 answersJanuary 15, 2013
2 answersJuly 03, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Pontiac Grand Am Questions
- My amp wires touched and now my radio will play but i can not hear nothing.
- Can parts from a 2004, grand am se be used for a 2001 grand am se
- My 2001 grand am was driving fine till next day. It made alot noise trying turn
- Code P1336.... Crankshaft position sensor system variation not learned.
- Crankshaft sensor system variation, how to set?