car won't start because it's in the anti-theft mode. how do i get it out of the anti-theft mode?
anti-theft on 2002 Jaguar X-Type
2 times recently my car would not start. had to get it jumped. I dont think its the battery. could it be anti theft shutting car down? how do I turn off without jumping it
1 answerMarch 27, 2016
0 answersDecember 30, 2014
3 answersOctober 07, 2009
This week's top 10
Recent Jaguar X-Type Questions
- I use Ford parts on the engine, v6. Is the transmission a ford.
- Codes are like 14 codes random multiple misfires catalytic codes
- I'm having an issue with the car overheating, what can be the cause?
- When I release the clutch there is a brief lag before engaging
- why are my headlight conectors melting and why are my head lamp adjusters all