I was driving home from work and I was braking for a light the anti lock brakes happened for no reason. I drove a bit further and as I was turning for another light the anti locks happened, the light on the dash went crazy and then the car died. Complete loss of power in mid turn, but my flashers worked. I tried starting it about three times, and nothing. After about five minutes of panic it finally restarted.
Anti-locks and then no power just died. Complete loss of power while driving on 2002 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- my car gear stay stuck for 30 minutes when i crank up my car and the key dont go
- infotainment system quit Checked radio fuses 4/5 ok. Reconnect batt wrked 4aday
- what cause the spark plugs to blow out of motor then motor starts smoking
- Is the transmission drain plug with ridges or without if it has blown out.
- how do you replace the spring in the ignition so my key will go to the off pis.