I was driving home from work and I was braking for a light the anti lock brakes happened for no reason. I drove a bit further and as I was turning for another light the anti locks happened, the light on the dash went crazy and then the car died. Complete loss of power in mid turn, but my flashers worked. I tried starting it about three times, and nothing. After about five minutes of panic it finally restarted.
Anti-locks and then no power just died. Complete loss of power while driving on 2002 Buick Regal
Asked by for the 2002 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- how to remove the headlamp assembly . moister inside , need to dry it out .
- antifreeze drain plug 2001 buick regal
- overheated now ticking & blowing white smoke out tail pipe oil n water blown?
- Why massive oil leak after engine turned off? No issues while driving just b/4?
- Replaced thermostat and still overheats.
2002 Buick Regal Estimates
- Starter Replacement ($338 - 591) in Alexander, KS
- Canister Purge Valve Replacement ($70 - 101) in Troutdale, OR
- Oil and Filter Change ($27 - 61) in North Concord, VT
- Transmission Fluid Change ($139 - 180) in Maxwell, CA
- Trans Oil Cooler Line Replacement ($114 - 148) in Dayton, MN
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($659 - 744) in Tazewell, VA