I was driving home from work and I was braking for a light the anti lock brakes happened for no reason. I drove a bit further and as I was turning for another light the anti locks happened, the light on the dash went crazy and then the car died. Complete loss of power in mid turn, but my flashers worked. I tried starting it about three times, and nothing. After about five minutes of panic it finally restarted.
Anti-locks and then no power just died. Complete loss of power while driving on 2002 Buick Regal
This week's top 10
Recent Buick Regal Questions
- Why won't my windows work unless I turn the right signal on then they pulse
- MY TEMP GAUGE IS ALWAYS READING HIGH & ODOMETER IS STUCK @ INACCURATE NUMBER
- why the steering wheel adjustment lever will not engage back in place?
- How muck does it cost to fix an oil pan leaking gasket?
- The coolant low warning light staying on while level in overflow tank is normal. What might be the problem?