I just had front brakes and rotors installed as well as rear brakes.Prior to the new installation my anti-lock light or brake lamp was not coming on. Also, I smell a buring smell from the wheels while driving. My brake pedal sometimes sticks and I have to use my foot to pull it up completely, what can be done for that?
Anti-lock Brakes on 1992 Lincoln Continental
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- The freon was emptied out but putting Freon back in it doesn't work either.
- what is the sequence of operation for radiator fans
- The car heater works but not the Air Conditioner how can I fix the problem?
- Our Lincoln is running rough & not accelerating slowly what is wrong with it?
- If the car cut off and when you try crack the car it just keep on turn over