I just had front brakes and rotors installed as well as rear brakes.Prior to the new installation my anti-lock light or brake lamp was not coming on. Also, I smell a buring smell from the wheels while driving. My brake pedal sometimes sticks and I have to use my foot to pull it up completely, what can be done for that?
Anti-lock Brakes on 1992 Lincoln Continental
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- what direction should water be flowing coming out of the intake
- Steering problem-hard to turn after drive a wile. Not the steering rack
- Bank 1 system lean dtc code wont go away. I have new spark plugs new plug wires
- Transmission problems in my car. Any ideas tranny looks fine
- Headlights and night taillights won't work. Headlight switch the cause?