I just had front brakes and rotors installed as well as rear brakes.Prior to the new installation my anti-lock light or brake lamp was not coming on. Also, I smell a buring smell from the wheels while driving. My brake pedal sometimes sticks and I have to use my foot to pull it up completely, what can be done for that?
Anti-lock Brakes on 1992 Lincoln Continental
1 answerDecember 12, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Lincoln Continental Questions
- My ride is sitting low at the back. Feeling every bump. What do I do?
- My ac blows cold then couple mins later it blows hot then back cold again
- 1965 L continental. Air conditioner does not work when car is idling.
- My sister was driving thru town and it sputtered and died. Now it won't start.
- Compressor locked up what to do?