wife came home and found a little antifreeze on the car mat on the passenger side floor mat. could this just be that the hoses need replacing or the heater core. Also she said sometimes little wisps of smoke come out of the top two vents when the deforst is os on or heater.
anti freeze leak on 2000 Dodge Durango
Asked by for the 2000 Dodge Durango
1 answerJuly 21, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Durango14 reports
0 answersJuly 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- How many quarts of transmission does it take
- I need a bolt pattern (bolt lengths) for the water pump.
- My Durango is making a loud whinning noise which gets worse with acceleration...
- Truck stalls randomly while driving. Clunk then stalls
- Why won't my driver's side power seat move back when I turn off car?
2000 Dodge Durango Estimates
- Thermostat Replacement ($107 - $163) in Hathaway, MT
- Fuel Injector Replacement ($157 - $211) in Green Valley, IL
- Battery Replacement ($163 - $233) in Deer River, MN
- Starter Replacement ($358 - $462) in Sanford, MI
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($113 - $199) in Jackson, MT
- Suspension Control Arm Bushings Replacement ($330 - $396) in Franklin, MN