wife came home and found a little antifreeze on the car mat on the passenger side floor mat. could this just be that the hoses need replacing or the heater core. Also she said sometimes little wisps of smoke come out of the top two vents when the deforst is os on or heater.
anti freeze leak on 2000 Dodge Durango
1 answerJuly 21, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Durango15 reports
0 answersJuly 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- My 98 Durango's headlights go on&off airbag module do this
- when I turn ac on the check battery light come on. ac off runs fine no light
- Can the PCM on my 2013 Dodge RAM 1500 cause the PDC to go bad?
- My boyfriend was messing around with wires under the dash. Stuff won't work now.
- How can you tell if your transmission is bad?