wife came home and found a little antifreeze on the car mat on the passenger side floor mat. could this just be that the hoses need replacing or the heater core. Also she said sometimes little wisps of smoke come out of the top two vents when the deforst is os on or heater.
anti freeze leak on 2000 Dodge Durango
1 answerJuly 21, 2016
Verified for the Dodge Durango15 reports
0 answersJuly 16, 2010
This week's top 10
Recent Dodge Durango Questions
- What does service 4wheel mean because now the car barely wants to move
- I need to replace my battery terminals, what kind do u recommend?
- We have abs light and brake light on and they won't shut off.
- Why does my ac shuts off when I open the doors and when I turn on the headlights
- Cost of repairing a jumped time. Mechanic said motor still has good compression