My car will not start up after putting a new battery in the car. the seems to be an electrical short the an not be found that is slowly draining power ffom the battery. the car has been to the mechanic three times and the problem has not been located.
answer to the start up problem with XG350 2004 hyundai on 2004 Hyundai XG350
This week's top 10
Recent Hyundai XG350 Questions
- Car trying to start but won't crant what is the problem
- What could be the underlying cause of my vehicle's acceleration problem?
- Why is my heat not working?
- Radio/Audio lights are blank ,radio still works / just cant tell what station
- My door ajar light flickers on and off while I am driving and stays on sometimes
2004 Hyundai XG350 Estimates
- Air Filter Replacement ($40 - 66) in Amory, MS
- Spark Plug Replacement ($309 - 408) in Mc Veytown, PA
- AC Condenser Replacement ($542 - 674) in Ambridge, PA
- Heater Blower Motor Replacement ($98 - 151) in Toddville, IA
- Steering Knuckle Replacement ($1,335 - 1,392) in North Pekin, IL
- Vibration Diagnosis ($61 - 78) in Deer Trail, CO