You vitara Sport 4 x 4 automatic. Engine stays in low as if you not raise force and I would like to off. Previously I turn off and will change all the spark plugs and the sensor cooling and sent.
answer on 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
1 answerDecember 05, 2014
2 answersMay 20, 2015
2 answersApril 18, 2016
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- When looking at the engine. Is the positive battery terminal on the left or right?
- I have a clicking sound behind my dash. My car does not start. I thought it was the alarm system diconnected it, that wasnt it. I really need my car back :( if anyone can help please do.
- What is the thread size for the mounting bolt for the starter
- Gas gauge always reads full until lights are turned on then drops to E.
- Truck idles. In gear dies out. Turn on a/o dies out. Was told need oxy sensor. Would that cause this?