You vitara Sport 4 x 4 automatic. Engine stays in low as if you not raise force and I would like to off. Previously I turn off and will change all the spark plugs and the sensor cooling and sent.
answer on 1996 Suzuki Sidekick
1 answerDecember 05, 2014
2 answersMay 20, 2015
2 answersApril 18, 2016
1 answerDecember 31, 2016
1 answerJanuary 18, 2011
This week's top 10
Recent Suzuki Sidekick Questions
- Why would the temp and fuel gauges peg over max and the tach not work properly
- trying to find specs or video for valve adjustment when replacing cover gasket.
- While im driving airbag light flashes car loses power and dies out
- Why does spark plug cable pop off of spark plug
- Rebuilt the engine 16valve.. It won't idle. Runs great @ 2k rpm. Timed right.
1996 Suzuki Sidekick Estimates
- Engine Oil Light Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Stanaford, WV
- Door Window Regulator Replacement ($199 - 619) in Pleasant Ridge, MI
- ABS Control Module Replacement ($690 - 948) in Lohn, TX
- Valve Adjustment ($139 - 205) in Ojibwa, WI
- Engine Control Module Replacement ($935 - 1,610) in Bremen, IN
- Suspension Control Arm Replacement ($449 - 542) in Samburg, TN