my f-150 has a anoying noise that sound like if it was the lifters but it sound around the transmision area and only makes the noise when it is in drive and is not moving.I have already rebuilt the whole engine and replaced the converter, the catalytic converters and the flow wheel but the sound still there...so i want to know what could be the problem..
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- Transmission hunting between 50-65 MPH in overdrive climbing hills
- Engine interchange year with the 4.2
- Windshield wipers don't work. Put new switch. Motor works. Switched relays.
- ABS acting up, when i disconnect the module it doesn't do the same. safe fix?
- Can I use parts from a '99 on my '98? (Wheels, seats, running boards, etc...?