my f-150 has a anoying noise that sound like if it was the lifters but it sound around the transmision area and only makes the noise when it is in drive and is not moving.I have already rebuilt the whole engine and replaced the converter, the catalytic converters and the flow wheel but the sound still there...so i want to know what could be the problem..
ANOYING NOISE on 1999 Ford F-150
This week's top 10
Recent Ford F-150 Questions
- outside cargo light is not working put new led lights in it tried old lights not
- Was my truck recalled for leaking windshield which ruins the fuse box ?
- Bucks when hot outside.
- What is a reasonable price for removing the motor out of wrecked ford truck?
- Reasons for an incomplete smog. Could a nonfunctional heater be the cause?
1999 Ford F-150 Estimates
- Universal Joint Replacement ($189 - 259) in Scranton, SC
- Oxygen Sensor Replacement - Front ($277 - 360) in Grand Blanc, MI
- Coolant Reservoir Replacement ($127 - 177) in Red Oak, VA
- General Diagnosis ($88 - 111) in Hagerman, NM
- Emergency Brake Cable Replacement ($432 - 458) in Mulhall, OK
- Variable Valve Timing Control Solenoid Replacement ($383 - 754) in Deerton, MI