The short went away. Is this a common problem and if I replace the actuator will that cure it or by unplugging it bypassed a different issue. Any ideas
an electrical short. traced it to the tcase fuse.i unplugged the diff actuator. on 1999 Chevrolet Tahoe
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Tahoe Questions
- My 98 tahoe won start but fuel pump kicks in.
- Just bought a 2000 Tahoe very well maintained, 3rd owner 200,000 hwy miles.
- Stalls sometimes starting and fuel/gas smell and a little leaks from top of the
- Is there a common problem with the air compressor? On 2nd one need another.
- My key wont come out some times when i put my truck in park what could problem b