Can hardly find anything about the older astro's but found a broken 86 for $150...so hopeing to find out if it's worth it to buy the van. Cost generator wasn't helpful in the replace or rebuild transmission area. Any info would be greatly appreciated.
an 86 astro with transmission issues, how much to replace/build unit? Worth it? on 1990 Chevrolet Astro
- How Much is Your Car Actually Costing You Each Year? Figure it Out with the New RepairPal Cost Index.
- How an Upcoming Surge of Electric Cars Will Affect Utility Companies
- Buying Car Tires: When, Where, and How
- Understanding Tire Pressure and the Dangers of Under- and Over-Inflating
- Transmission Rear Oil Seal
This week's top 10
Recent Chevrolet Astro Questions
1990 Chevrolet Astro Estimates
- Serpentine Belt Replacement ($83 - $156) in Cerro Gordo, NC
- ABS Wheel Speed Sensor Replacement ($240 - $584) in Bruceville, TX
- Brake Caliper Replacement - Rear ($318 - $692) in Gregory, SD
- Tie Rod End Replacement - Inner ($111 - $286) in Bryantsville, KY
- Drive Axle Assembly Leak Inspection ($52 - $67) in East Brookfield, MA
- Engine Leak Inspection ($88 - $111) in Radiant, VA