My ambient air temperature sensor is sending error messages to the computer. I purchased a new one and need to have some input on how to get to wiring so i can disconnect the old one and re-connect the new one. The dealer said that his techs can do it in relatively no time. Im assuming that the wiring is accessible through the area where the tweeter is on the inside of the drivers door. I don't want to break anything though. Does anyone have any insight?
ambient air temperature sensor on 2005 Volvo V50
Verified for the Volvo V507 reports
This week's top 10
Recent Volvo V50 Questions
- The AC stops blowing cold air when stuck in traffic.
- Repeated knocking sound in front end, worse when cold out?
- how to replace rear light cover unit on 2007 volvo v50 wagon
- Need to replace the throttle body on my volvo V50 2.4i 2006
- After rain, passenger side floor, front & back, flooded; no visible opening