Am replacing starter, cannot get to top bolt due to the plastic wire holder blocking it. It looks like it's held on by same bolt holding on starter, not sure.
Am trying to replace starter, how do I remove plastic wire holder blocking bolt? on 1999 Volkswagen Beetle
IT SHOULD HAVE 2 PINCH CLIPS THAT RELEASE IT
This week's top 10
Recent Volkswagen Beetle Questions
- What is involved in replacing the convertible top.
- Leaks fluid from seal where torque converter attached to it replaced 3 times
- Keeps leaking transmission fluid from seal where the torque converter goes into
- Their is water inmy back floorboard where could it be coming from
- Where is the fuse for the turning signals?
1999 Volkswagen Beetle Estimates